I have been writing blogs. They just haven't gotten into written form.
I have crafted:
- one about connecting with the divine through a caterpillar that barrel-rolled across the sidewalk, missing my footfall;
- one about the yellow brilliance of the last blooming day lily of the year amid a row of dried-brown sister blooms;
- one about welcoming people with disabilities into every day life in the simplest of ways;
- one about Reformation Sunday and how I was suddenly 6-years-old and hearing my Aunt Lois' voice as I joined in singing a rarely used canticle;
- one about fear and how it negatively shapes a person's response to divine things;
- even one about November.
I wonder what it will take for my thoughts to - once again - spill out for public viewing. Am I too busy? Am I feeling private? Am I wondering if my thoughts matter to anyone?
I am not sure. Then again, if I knew, would I tell you?
I like to think so.
I like to think that I live as I imagine a writer does - seeing poetry in everyday life.
I also like to think that one day I will live a life that allows me to regularly share the poetry I see.
Amen. May it indeed be so.
P.S. - Thank you for reading ... listening ... sharing ...
I pray that the meditation of my heart and the impulse of my spirit are acceptable in your sight.