Sunday, January 10, 2010

More Dot Connecting - and on a Sunday!

It's how my blog works, I guess.

I don't know when I'll be moved to post something, or even what it will be about until something - or really some things - happen and my mind starts ascribing meaning to the individual events as they lead to some bigger picture.

That's what happened today with these events:
• hearing a comment made by a broadcast journalist on a Sunday morning talk show,
• wearing an animal print sweater that Stross gave me for Christmas (chosen, purchased and wrapped himself),
• wearing a bracelet my parents gave me for Christmas (purchased because of a car accident and chosen because it looked like me),
• receiving a comment (compliment?) made by a gentleman who greeted me in church, and
• having a conversation with Skye about such comment and other things it brought to mind.

Do other people connect such dots or is it just me?

I can't seem to help it, and, once again, the assembling of the dots into my personal Rorschach drawing seem to keep me musing about my basic life question: "Who am I now?"

Since that's my question to answer, I'd love to hear what you believe your life question is. And how are you being led to answer it?


.
.

1 comment:

Joy said...

BTW: I noticed that I've worn this bracelet every Sunday in January. Maybe it is now my Sunday bracelet. I only ever think of my parents when I wear it and how they love me. :-)